AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
• Evaluate, characterize, and coordinate QC testing of traited line versions.
• Coordinate testcrossing of traited line versions to generate hybrid seeds for version testing.
• Set up version testing trials and lead the evaluation of hybrids of traited line versions.
• Lead selection of version to declare as final finished version based on QC, nursery, and field testing data.
• Interact with breeding and product development team to determine seed increase needs and coordinate initial seed increase of versions.
• Perform efficacy testing on hybrids containing final finished traited line versions that are advanced to pre-commercial testing.
• Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Director of Breeding Technology and/or Vice President of Research either verbally and/or in writing.
• PhD in Plant Breeding, Agronomy, Plant Sciences or related discipline, or MS in Plant Breeding, Agronomy, Plant Sciences or related discipline with 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Significant experience in field data collection, analysis and interpretation.
• Excellent planning and organization skills; ability to plan and manage multiple projects completely and accurately; attention to detail; problem analysis and resolution skills.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Must meet the requirements in the AgReliant Genetics Motor Vehicle Policy.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.