AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for all aspects of commercial training, recruiting, seed academy and participation in the successful growth of AgReliant’s Digital Ag Strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead sales leadership training, professional coaching and skill development training for all AgReliant brands (AgriGold, LG Seeds and Pride)
2. Develop sales, marketing and other required training material including the use & continual refinement of 10-steps of selling, AiM and other digital platforms
3. Participation on the Digital Ag Platform cross-functional team
4. Manage AgReliant’s recruiting group for field personnel including DSM, RSM and Agronomists and coordination with HR / Other functional teams to assist with organization recruiting
5. Lead the development of new talent with the AgReliant Seed Academy
6. Monitor, track and lead the educational direction of all AgReliant brand training activities
7. Marketing program & pricing group member to ensure training requirements created and implemented for successful program launches
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed, by the Vice President of Marketing and Business Development either verbally and/or in writing.
1. B.S., M.S. degree in agricultural related field or MBA
2. Experience working with individuals/teams either through training or demonstrations
3. Management/leadership experience
4. Excellent communication skills, team player and detail orientated
5. Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
6. Knowledge of seed industry preferred
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.