AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Member of the LG Seeds Management Team, responsible for the overall development and implementation of the LG Seeds brand strategy within the framework of the customer service, supply and brand administration departments. In addition, responsible for the coordination and management of budget expenses, program tracking and customer account reconciliation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Project a positive image of LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
3. Supply Management:
• Manage all aspects the supply function, including personnel across all sales divisions.
• Coordination of sales intention survey with the sales force and production teams.
• Monitor all facets of the seed treatment and conditioning schedules.
• Coordinate any follow-up on quality assurance issues with the brand manager, QA teams and production teams.
• Facilitate the production plan summary with agronomy, brand management and corporate product management team.
• Develop, implement and communicate allocations to sales team.
• Position finished product at the right facility for shipment.
4. Customer Service:
• Coordinate all activities of the divisional customers service managers and customer service teams.
• Direct, motivate and train the customer service teams.
• Set standard operating procedures in place for the customer service teams.
• Coordinate activities of the customer service teams with the LG marketing team.
• Oversee the implementation technology work flow tools for the LG brand.
5. Office Staff and Facility Coordination:
• Supervision and development of divisional office administrative team staff.
• Responsible for the daily coordination of all brand customer service facilities and staff
• Develop and implement a team working environment process that coincides with the goals of the LG brand.
• Assist with any needed facility upgrades and safety protocols.
6. Budget management/sales program tracking /customer account reconciliation: serve as the point person for customer account reconciliation, brand budget management and analysis for potential savings. Track progress of all sales programs.
7. Closely work with the Divisional Sales Managers when and where needed.
8. Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the LG Brand Manager either verbally and/or in writing.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Business Administration or related field desired; five years experience preferred; demonstrated supervisory skills; excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, team player; detail orientated; advanced computer skills – Excel, Word and Access; knowledge of seed industry.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.