AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Reporting to the Business Manager for Golden Acres Genetics, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting general administrative functions of a genetic seed company. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of all relevant software and support multiple staff positions. This is a part-time position, with 20-25 hrs/week expected.
Preferred Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
Education Requirement: Associates degree or 3 years’ relevant office work experience in exchange for degree.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (emphasis on Excel/Access/Word/PowerPoint);
• Working knowledge of office machines (fax, copiers, printers, etc.);
• Customer service background a definite plus;
• Self-motivated with the ability to set priorities and work with urgency;
• Strong ability to multitask to produce effective results;
• Experience handling multi-line IP phone systems;
• High energy with strong drive to make things happen;
• Very good interpersonal skills: ability to handle internal staff and external customer/vendor relationships in a professional and courteous manner.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.