AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Plans, organizes and directs all agronomic service and educational activity for brand products; requires extensive contact with AgReliant Genetics Breeders and other potential genetics suppliers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Project a positive image of Producers Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics.
• Define future product needs and oversee the selection of product line-up for the brand.
• Collaborate with marketing department for market position and supervise communication with sales staff and customers.
• Study all potential innovations in terms of new genetic traits, new technologies, seed treatments and makes recommendations to Brand Management for feasibility studies.
• Supervise the brand field testing program including university testing programs, dealer plots, county plots and others as required; coordinate support to the AgReliant Genetics’ PCR trails.
• Coordinate the summarization of product performance data.
• Evaluate product potential of specialty market products such as White, Food Grade Yellow, Silage, etc.
• Oversee the brand’s agronomic technical communication program including written product descriptions, technical updates by the agronomy team, web site product information and other agronomic combination documents as required.
• Assist in Sales Agronomist duties and responsibilities as required.
• Chair of the Brand Product (Corn and Soybean) Committees.
• Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Brand Manager either verbally and/or in writing.
Bachelor of Science in Agronomy or related field desired; five years’ experience preferred; excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.