LG Seeds strives to lead the seed industry in every aspect. We are continuously working to improve our products, systems and people to better serve our customers. Customers are the life blood of any organization. As such, it is our personal goal to provide the best products and service in the industry. Quality products and service begins with the employees of LG Seeds. The LG Seeds team is comprised of dynamic individuals focused on one thing, corn and corn only. LG Seeds Resource Managers are focused on providing the best service and products available in the industry to our customers.
To maintain our standard of excellence, we are continually looking for quality candidates which rise to the top to add to our team. Our internship program is a rare opportunity which allows you to take the skills and knowledge gained through your college education and apply them in a practical setting. Our internship program has led to full time employment with AgReliant Genetics for a number of past interns ranging from positions in sales, production, research, marketing, and even onto management.
Members of the LG Seeds Intern Team are responsible for assisting the Resource Managers in achieving profitable growth and development of a district within the overall strategy of LG Seeds. This opportunity will be a learning experience within the areas of sales, marketing and research. Many of our Resource Managers are former LG Seeds Interns, therefore keep in mind this is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself to us as a potential future employee.
• Complete all required paperwork in carrying out daily responsibilities.
• Keep accurate records of activities and expenses.
• Operate according to the standards set forth by LG Seeds.
• Assist Resource Managers with other responsibilities as needed.
• Assist in delivering in-season seed business.
• Develop and actively implement a plan to complete the seed return process by mid-June.
• Update maps with sign placement.
• Retrieve signs from customer fields.
• Create increased brand awareness in assigned district.
• Coordinate sign advertising program on customer’s fields as outlined by the Resource Manager.
• Assist in the planning and executing of an LG Seeds Customer Recruitment Meeting.
• Assist with planting hybrid research plots.
• Complete vigor ratings and population counts on all hybrid research locations.
• Organize all signing of hybrid research locations and maintain professional appearance.
• Highly self-motivated
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Possesses effective organization skills
• Manages time effectively
• Ability to complete responsibilities without supervision
• Strong work ethic
• Professional attitude
• Great leadership qualities
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Valid driver license & meet MVR guidelines
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.