AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
This position is a temporary position and will assist in all phases of seed production, processing, warehousing and shipping.
1. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Responsible for projecting a positive image of AgReliant Genetics.
3. Insect scouting and isolation inspections
4. Assist with seed field mapping
5. Tabulate and report flowering counts to field supervisor and location
6. Tabulate remaining tassels and report to local fieldman
7. Work in both plant and warehouse when not in field.
8. Follow all safety procedures
9. Additional production and plant duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed by the Location Manager, either verbally and/or in writing.
High School Diploma or equivalent; excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated; knowledge of seed industry preferred and ability to walk and inspect seed production fields as required; possess valid driver’s license and pass AgReliant Genetics MVR check.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 70 lbs.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.