AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest field seeds company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
The successful candidate will manage a trait integration pipeline that develops traited conversions of proprietary elite corn inbred lines. Significant international travel (30%) is required.
• Manage integration of commercial traits into proprietary elite corn inbred lines using marker-assisted backcrossing schemes
• Interact, coordinate, and work with counter season staff to ensure accurate and efficient execution of activities in the trait integration program
• Enforce stewardship requirements and quality standards applicable to regulated and non-regulated materials
• In coordination with the AgReliant Genetics quality assurance group, ensure implementation of quality management system in the trait integration program
• Other duties as required
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Director of Breeding Technology and/or Vice President of Research either verbally and/or in writing.
• PhD in Plant Breeding, Plant Sciences or related discipline
• Significant experience in field data collection, analysis and interpretation
• Proficiency in handling and analysis of large amounts of genotype data and interpretation of results
• Excellent planning and organization skills; ability to plan and manage multiple projects completely and accurately; attention to detail; problem analysis and resolution skill
• Outstanding communication skills
• Must meet the requirements in the AgReliant Genetics Motor Vehicle Policy
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.