AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
This position is a key member of the AgriGold Sales & Marketing Team, responsible for the growth, development, and promotion of sales and marketing systems and programs in coordination with the overall strategy of AgriGold.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist AgriGold Management Team in creation and evaluation of sales programs and strategy.
2. Coordinate tracking and fulfillment systems with Marketing and Administration Team.
3. Coordinate and train sales team on sales programs and training initiatives.
4. Manage new employee sales training and program implementation.
5. Assist Marketing Manager in development of sales tools for sales force utilization.
6. Train and support sales force on AiM, INSiGHT, ODIS, Dropbox and other sales tools.
7. Implement and continue to develop the tools used by the Intern program.
8. Maintain mapping ArcGis program.
9. Develop and maintain Excel Pricing Calculators for sales and resellers.
10. Continue to develop Sweet Corn program.
11. Corn Specialist, Field Advisor and Reseller IT support.
12. Develop databases and other technical tools needed to implement AgriGold strategy.
13. Implement and maintain projects like Prospect Selection and Partner Programs.
14. Explore and implement new software/technologies/tools for sales team.
15. Evaluate sales programs and procedures utilizing data analysis with tools like Tableau.
16. Assists with the brand sales effort so as to achieve maximum sales and increased market penetration.
17. Provides program, marketing, & technical support to Regional Sales Managers and Corn Specialists as necessary.
18. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
19. Responsible for projecting a positive image of AgriGold and AgReliant Genetics.
20. Other duties and special projects as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Brand Manager either verbally and / or in writing.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired; five years’ experience preferred; excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel, Word, Tableau, ArcGis and Access; knowledge of seed industry.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.