AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Responsible for AgReliant Genetics internal and external communications, brand awareness and company image.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and execute an annual communication strategy that aligns with the corporate and brand marketing plans and broader corporate strategy
• Develop, maintain and work with brands and AgReliant personnel to calenderize internal communications tool publications (@AgReliant APP)
• Develop relationships with key industry organizations, manage AgReliant participation and provide quarterly updates to the AgReliant Leadership Team
• Develop strategy (as part of the overall communication strategy) for the AgReliant and brand presence in key media sources. Prioritize media outlets, evaluate new and improved communication channels and maximize the company’s overall presence
• Manage and oversee the digital strategy & guidelines (including web pages and social media sites) for both corporate and brands
• Assist the business on key annual functions (e.g. Marketing Campaign Analysis, Seed Guides) and other special projects
Duties and responsibilities may be revised, as needed, by the VP of Marketing and Business Development either verbally and/or in writing.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in agriculture / marketing related field
• 5 – 10 years of experience working with individuals/teams
• Management/leadership experience
• Excellent computer skills – including but not limited to only Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of seed industry preferred
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; formal presentation skills; organization and planning; strategic thinking; problem analysis and problem-solving; team-leadership; persuasiveness; adaptability; creativity; judgment; decision-making
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.