AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, Golden Acres, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
Directs the sales efforts of the Company to achieve maximum sales, increased market penetration and efficient distribution of product; co-responsible for recruiting, training and evaluating District Managers; implements sales programs, establishes sales objectives; determines sales force requirements and provides sales forecasts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Responsible for projecting a positive image of Producers Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics.
3. Directs the sales efforts of the division to achieve maximum sales, increased market penetration and efficient distribution of product.
4. Supervision and development of Regional Managers and Key Account Reps.
5. Implements sales programs; establishes sales objectives; determines sales force requirements and provides sales forecasts as required.
6. Works closely with the marketing team, Business Manager, Product Manager of the brand.
7. Other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Brand Manager either verbally and / or in writing.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired; five years experience preferred; excellent communication skills, team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry.
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.