AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Eureka, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
In collaboration with brand, divisional and corporate management, this position has the lead responsibility in the implementation of brand and divisional marketing programs, coordination of advertising campaigns including the media mix, assistance with the brand sales efforts to achieve maximum sales and increased market penetration, and tracking and analyzing sales programs and partner programs effectiveness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Responsible for projecting a positive image of Great Lakes Hybrids and unification to new LG Seeds and AgReliant Genetics.
3. Assist developing and implementing marketing and incentive programs / schedules / strategies / tactics that support the field sales personnel and help the company meet its goals for sales volume and market share growth.
4. Manage division marketing team employees, marketing programs and budget.
5. Manage the divisional brand identity and position.
6. Implement brand marketing strategies to meet business goals of the company.
7. Evaluate performance of the brand marketing program and proposes improvements as needed.
8. Support divisional sales staff in communication to field and dealers. Includes developing and assisting team members in preparing multimedia packages including letters, brochures, videos, displays and presentation materials as required.
9. Assist training of dealers in supporting sales activities.
10. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
11. Responsible for tracking competitor’s products and programs and advising brand management.
12. Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Great Lakes Brand Manager either verbally and/or in writing.
1. Knowledge of the seed industry, five years’ experience preferred.
2. Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
3. Demonstrated ability to work with others, including building trust, communicating effectively, fostering innovation, focusing on the customer, collaborating with fellow employees, solve problems creatively and demonstrating high integrity.
4. Working knowledge in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or other customer database.
1. BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Economics or agricultural related field preferred
2. Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to plan and manage multiple tasks completely and accurately; strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written; detail orientated; advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
1. Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 25 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; willingness to travel, some overnight travel required.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.