AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Our goal is to offer the best seed products to our North American customers through superior research, breeding and production techniques by focusing ONLY on seed.
Headquartered in Westfield, Indiana, AgReliant Genetics is owned by two of the largest independent seed companies in the world. KWS and Limagrain bring over 200 years of combined seed experience to AgReliant Genetics.
Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, Golden Acres, Eureka, and Pride.
AgReliant Genetics is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for our AgriGold division.
This position directs the sales efforts of assigned region so as to achieve maximum sales, increased market penetration, and efficient distribution of product; co-responsible for recruiting and training of Corn Specialists.
1. Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
2. Responsible for projecting a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics.
4. Corn Specialists – supervision and development of Corn Specialists including education & training in the following areas:
6. Key Accounts:
7. Works closely with Customer Service concerning product availability, shipment, and deliveries.
8. Responsible for tracking competitor sales and marketing programs and advising AgriGold Management.
9. Responsible for non-dealer accounts including distributors, large operators, etc.
10. Other duties as required.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired; five years seed industry experience preferred; excellent communication skills; team oriented; detail orientated; required computer skills – MS Excel and Word;
Ability to work required hours; ability to lift 50 lbs.; must have valid driver’s license and meet MVR guidelines; some overnight travel required.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.